I got nuttin creative for you today.
I have so much to do before Blogher I am running around with my hair on fire. Haven't had time to do any writing.
1. I have a La Leche League meeting. That will take most of the morning. And yes, I have to be there.
2. I have to finish my laundry, make a packing list, pick my final outfits and shoes (oh, the shoes!) and accessories.. Figure out what the HELL I am going to wear to the two parties on Thursday night and the other parties the rest of the weekend. I am pretty much a jeans/heels person, but I have a couple of dresses, so I have to make a decision..not my strong suit
This is worse than my high school reunion!
3. I have a therapist appointment one of the ways I stay "mostly sane" with the family that I have which means dropping my kids off at my in laws, then going to my appointment, picking them up and battling evening traffic home.
4.There will be no time for me to get my snaggly toes done professionally before I fly out on Thursday, so hopefully, tomorrow night I will have time to at least paint the darn things.
5. My son, who had his braces tightened on Friday was in so much pain with canker sores that he literally laid at my feet, holding them for most of the day. when he wasn't begging like a crazy man to play Nintendo to take his mind off the pain Also, little one, who is just "out of sorts" glommed on to me like a barnacle, all day long. She was either sprawled across my lap, or glued to my side. Pretty funny for a person like me who has closeness issues.
"FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, GET THE HELL OFF ME!"
which I said in my head...
6. I was not able to get much of anything done today. The same items on the list that were there this morning are there now. I wanted to run screaming, into traffic today. How much screaming and fits am I required to endure? And at what point does my head explode? I can barely think, JBean has this high-pitched scream when she is angry, it turns my blood to syrup. It makes me crazy. It makes me want to drive a spike through my ears. It makes me unable to think. So I didn't print out my iitnerary or my invitations and I haven't gone to get my swag, either.
7. I need to go get new Spanx, the ones I have have done spanked all they are gonna spank. This body, after three kids, well it needs some help. And if I wear a slinky black knit dress (which I am considering) I will have to superglue everything into place. If I don't manage to get to the store...well, it might get ugly. And you will see me wear my jeans on Thursday night with all the hot bloggers. (Yes,I have considered that the invitation came to the wrong person..) Yes, I will look like a gradeschooler next to the cheerleading squad... so I have to make time to get to the store.
Autism Sucks in a serious way
Let's hope I have time to finish doing all the things I need to get done, make my flight and get to the hotel. I am having a panic attack just thinking about it. And that's not even touching on the fact that I know no one in real life that will be there, and I am completely out of my depth, and and and... That's enough for tonight. I have to go and find a fire extinguisher now...
T, who really wants to go, but is feeling very overwhelmed by circumstances